May 07, 2010

HOUSEHOLD GOODS ARRIVED (5TH OF MAY!)














CINCO DE MAYO (the 5th of May) was our “CINCO DE CELEBRATION!!”…our HOUSEHOLD GOODS ARRIVED!! It has been like Christmas morning….opening up boxes you forgot you had…or, have MISSED so much! HA!!! 14 CRATES arrived in a HUGE “LORRY” (Diesel in the U.S.) (the ship was probably tilting the whole way over…maybe this is why it took 2 months to get here!). We also told them we have a VERY narrow road; so it was interesting watching them pull in and out of our street. The 4 Brits that were with us all day were hilarious and did such a BRILLIANT job!! I didn’t want them to leave! ; (

We are busy now unpacking and my favorite part….DECORATING!!!

SOON… I will have pictures of the inside of the house to post. I included pictures of the Garden in the month of “May”. If you look back from the Garden I posted in “April” you can see the difference in how it looks so much different in just a month’s time.

1 comment:

  1. YEH it is always fun when you get your STUFF! I am so happy you are now able to get totally settled! Have a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY KOOKS! We all love and miss you! Linda Loo Loo

    ReplyDelete